ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Been well

    My first year in Poly has come to end end. (Actually it ended quite long ago) 10 more days and my second year will start :) what have I been doing during my 2 months holiday? 
    1) Watching anime 
    2) drawing 
    3) painting in PS (it's so hard :( )
    4) planning cos-es
    5) daily necessities 

    It's so boring but I'm having fun. 
    Because it's the holidays yo! 

    I'll try to complete my many many WIPs (Work In Progress) .... ... So far I've completed one only :( 

    Tmr! I'll try. .. Try.. TRY!! 

    TTATT. I'm jousting posting things to keep it alive . Goodbye 

    "Been well" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 @11:19 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.