ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    AFA! REIKA- encounter

    Day 2:
    Went to AFA'12 at the EXPO hall 7 & 8

    It was awesome! Gotta chance to meet new friends from all round SG:) cosplayed Poker Face - Gumi!
    Apparently, I wasn't that "well-knowed" but I find myself getting sniper shots rather than approached ones :/ I would be more than happy if they were to approach me T^T but they didn't .. .. It was fun fun fun! Very weird because usually it is held at Suntec... So change of venue ... Unfamiliar :(
    But the saddest part is, I don't get to see Reika :'( in sinba cos somemore~~

    Day 3
    This day is the happiest day of my life!
    I took a picture with REIKA! And friends:)

    First, arrived at the hall and settled at camp..


    Second, a friend came and said " I saw REIKA there"


    Third, the second she said that, I grabbed my phone and ran ....


    Fourth, I ran a big round , excited, shrilling and shrieking , jumping up and down!


    Fifth, this is the best part, I SAW REIKA'S BACK!


    Sixth! I screamed across the hall and ran towards the crowd


    Seventh, her assistant, said "last photo!"


    Eighth, I hesitated by asking my friends , take or don't ... They were all yes-es


    Ninth, I ASKED REIKA" can I take a picture with you?" SHE REPLIED " yes yes yes" OMG! RIGHT IN THE KOKORO!


    Tenth, I TOOK A PIC WITH HER! *hearts*

    This concluded my "adventure" I keep staring at it :P
    REIKA~~~ she put her arms round mine! And mine not really round hers because she's like taller than me!
    T^T tears of joy!
    I trembled like crazy holding onto my phone looking at it ... I thought I was dreaming :')

    I LOVE YOU! REIKA-SAN!!

    "AFA! REIKA- encounter" was Posted On: Monday, November 12, 2012 @12:00 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.