ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Chinese "0"s

    Yeah! I got my Chinese "0" level result today!
    And now, I'm gonna recap my day!

    The first few lessons were redundant because the results were released at the end of the day 11:45am!!!

    Then, I was being a bastard . I was praying that I don't get " 6(M) or 5(M) " then fawn was like " no lah! Won't de lah!"
    Then I'm like going on hyper ventilation liddat..
    Soon, it was my turn because I was 2nd in the class (reg no.)

    And then , took a pen and walked to the front.

    Then my first classmate who took her results was very happy because she got an A1!!! So good! =D then I'm like "maybe I got chance get A"

    Then when I see my results I'm like OMG! I got 4(M)!!!

    I got B4!! I'm quite happy because it's not a C!!

    And I'm like yeah~ not bad
    ...
    Then, somehow, the longer I think, the more sad I get . And the more tears well up!
    No no! I can't cry! I'm still in class! No!

    So I wiped my tears like nothing had happened . Then, Fawn ( fawn~!!<3) was like " you ok? "
    I nodded my head.
    And then, tears streamed down like waterfall...

    I can't stop! Then I was down! I buried my face into my bag I kept crying and crying...
    Then I heard my darling " aye! Don't cry leh! Very sad leh!" haha! But can I stop? I can't!!!

    Then I heard someone say" (my darlings) are crying! They aren't even taking results! " - they are HMTers!!
    Haha! Then someone said like I cry can somehow " motivate" 3 other darlings to cry! Muahahahha! My power damn strong right?

    Hmm... Then my Chinese teacher came to give me an encouraging hug:)

    I was alright after that! Haha! My cute little darlings damn cute x funny!

    They aren't even taking their results and yet they cried because of me.. (haha! I Bhb!)

    Hmm... Seeing this scene I hope I won't cry anymore and cause my darlings to be sad!

    I love you my darlings!!!!

    FAWN! WENJING! CHIA CHEE!
    Zi HUA! JOYCE ! YINLI! SHUHUI! CHAYMUN too!!! <3 ~ love you all!!!

    And some of my classmates who consoled me by offering sweets and jokes :) thanks 4E1!!!
    You're the best class!


    NO WONDER WE WON THE BEST CLASS AWARD!

    "Chinese "0"s" was Posted On: Friday, August 17, 2012 @6:32 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.