ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    2weeks to 3months to 4months

    =D
    Hey! Back again!

    2more weeks to my Prelims

    3more months to my "0"s and

    Then 4more months away to freedom!

    You know, whenever I'm in the mood to mug ( revise/study hard ) , there's always this tiny bit of problem I'll always face.

    1stly, tiny droplets of water will start to overflow my pores , gliding its way to the edges of the face and slowly anchoring itself there. Then, the time to go "weeeee~!" comes and lands safely on my paper.
    This annoying little droplets are called "SWEAT!"

    The weather is freaking hot and I'm like Always perspiring :( it no good! Because if I get all sticky and yucky, i won't be able to concentrate on my work and hence, work efficiency drops, the amount of work done decreases leading it to a FAILING OF THE "0"s !!! Nooooo~

    Okay, I'm just thinking too much.
    Yeap! I'm just thinking too much.

    Yesterday I borrowed this book called "the art of choosing" it is a good book because it tells you how important choosing is and also, having the right to choose means that you've got a bit of freedom.

    It's like some sort of a motivational kind of book that I don't really read but then this one ,especially, attracted me.

    Mostly, the contents in this book is all about the past experience of well-known people
    • not giving up hope or
    •possibilities to live on / move on

    Why are they able to succeed because it all jolts down to the choice they made.

    They made a choice to not give up, hence success.

    They made a choice to live and move on, hence leading them to who there are now:)

    Making choices are relevant. So from today onwards, I'll stop saying "I'm fine with anything"

    Make a choice today or now and see were it'll lead you to ! =D


    "2weeks to 3months to 4months" was Posted On: Saturday, July 7, 2012 @11:08 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.