ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Dream - idol [SHINee]

    YES! I dreamt a fantastic dream:) blushing blushing now >\\.\\<
    haha! And guess who I dreamt of?
    SHINee! SHINee who? KEY!!!!!!!
    ahhh~! Ill die of nosebleed T^T
    Happiest person in world now =D
    Lol! The dream was kinda stupid but ahhh!!!! Hahaha! Lol!
    okay~ here goes =D

    The venue was like an office ?? Yeah~ and of course I was with people who I don't know 0,0 but in the dream I knew them ... Lol!
    Okay... Then my "boss" was like


    Boss: "okay people! I'll have to go on an errand! Please behave yourself! BEHAVE YOURSELF!"


    Everyone: ?? Lol! K boss!


    Then boss left... Everyone was like super SIAN! because we were doing English comprehension 0,0 haha!


    Then, the song Sherlock by SHINee was playing. I was like "OOO!!! its SHINee song!" and then BANG! the door swang open, there strolled in #likeAboss was KEY! He did like somesort of cat walk and start singing Sherlock!!! Especially with the part "freeze!"
    Kyaaaa!!! *fangirl*
    then, he walked up and down the lane and keep shooting electricity to me <3 (shy shy)
    I looked away sometimes but 99% I just looked into his :) like "I can't loose this chance to look closely at an idol!" look:) more of a stare instead..
    Then , after the song was over, the girls were like chattering and whispering, pushing one another nearer to key! For his autograph and take pictures with him.
    He signed on all of their papers and was about to leave. I also want him to sign on my paper too! But I can't find a piece of paper plus, I was too nervous to even approach him :(
    Then when he walked pass me to leave the room... I was like "KEY!" and he was like "hmm?" I was like so happy till I felt dizzy and my eyes were like going opposite directions ... "s...s..ss..sign!" then I took my TYS English comprehension book out for him to sign. Then he chuckled ... Let me repeat.. He CHUCKLED! oh god! So cute! Then he reached out for my book and asked "pen?" and I'm like "Ooo! Yes! Pen! How can I forget a PEN if I want an autograph?!"
    So I fumbled on my pencilbox XD Key reached out and took my uni-ball Signo Dx GREEN PEN!!! and wrote on my book.. Asking "name?" I was like "D...D..Denise" . HOLY! key asking for my name? You sure? Then he wrote :
    " (signature) dear denis , I hope I can see you again! Good luck for "0" levels!"
    O__O are you kidding me? Key just wished me good luck.. Then he spoke in simple english " how to read? It's too complicated ? I can't read your handwriting !" I stare at my answer sheet. Oh! Yes! My handwriting is horrendous and Mdm woo had been scolding me because of my illegible handwriting, now KEY also say! T^T then I read out my answer awkwardly. He laughed! And was like "ooh! Ok! Bye denis!"

    I fainted! He was so cool! >,<

    Then the people around me was like " wa lao! You so lucky! I hate you lah! ... But let me see what he write leh!"
    Lol! Haha! I'm like " noo! It's my treasure! And it'll be passed down generations as important as national treasure!"
    They called me "siao" T^T


    Okay! Thats all I remembered! Actually there's one part that I cut it away! Because it was like heaven! So I'm gonna write that part down in my diary! I'll be too BHB to even write here! Later fangirls come kill me sia!

    Before, I wasn't a key fan ... I know he is very cute and stuff .. But then after the dream, I EXPLODED! now... HAHAHAHAHA! sees KEY - ahhh! "fangirl!"

    Bye bye~! hope you readers will also dream of your idols too! <3

    "Dream - idol [SHINee]" was Posted On: Sunday, June 24, 2012 @8:40 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.