ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Parents

    29April2012
    Today my mum helped me cut my overgrown fringe! And I joked with my dad the first time after he came back from Thailand.
    And today my grandparents came to my house and see my dad(their son) and us(granddaughters) . This is how it all started....
    My mum carried a chair for my grandma to sit and accidentally hit/bum/knock into my grandma and my dad gave my mum the "I want to kill you" glare. My mum was angry and hurt but she kept it within herself.. They left and mum went to buy food, grudging the anger in her.
    When she got home, my dad gave her a loving welcome home... And said something like "keys share the food together!" happily.
    Due to irony... My mum burst and screams at my dad causing him to lose his appetite. Now, my mum is still screaming because all these while she had been keeping and baring that anger in her... That self-respect that my dad didnt give to her.
    Now, my dad refused to eat and my
    Mum is like a loudspeaker. Whenever she talk she shouts.
    I don't know when is this going to end. Or is this the first ever BIG fight of the year?
    Every year, my parents are sure to fight... And I'm sick of it. Many a times my mum thought that she won but instead it was my dad that gave away victory. But why did this war start? Because of my dad of course.
    So both of them have rights and wrongs. I take it as equals...
    When I was young, I tried to stop them from mentioning divorce and cried like no tomorrow. Going to school with sore eyes that left a slit of opening for me to see. It's always like this. But now, I'm kinda losing hope . That small hope I've been holding on all these years. Must I let it go or continue to hold on?
    Just now I was thinking, let's just say they divorce and both of them are happy living separate lifes ( I wish it will NEVER HAPPEN) won't it be better? But my sister and I will suffer ... And that's their fault. What should I do? I always "try" not to care but in the end I always do... :(
    I'm sad.
    Seriously .
    (sigh) but what can I do? It's the "adults' matter"
    ...

    "Parents" was Posted On: Sunday, April 29, 2012 @8:39 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.