ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Mirror Camp

    Hello! This time I had like 2 dreams both are the thriller kind so yeah enjoy! First one coming up is called "Mirror Camp"

    The school organized a field trip for us and it was like a trip to some gallery ... The location was very nice and professional looking. The walls are like ice-blue and it feels cold in there too.
    Before we get up the long escalator, there is this counter giving cubes of ice .. I was wondering why cubes of ice? And the people just take the cubes and placed it in their hands or pockets or in their bags or clothes.. Cold, I never take any of them. Until this guy told me
    Guy: you must take it! Or else you won't survive!
    Me: but we're not like we are going to some hot desert right? And plus this place is freezing cold! How can you expect me to hold a handful of ice?
    Guy: I don't want to give you some either... ( he has loads of ice)
    I ignore and then we arrived in a full glassed station with twisted tracks outside it. then we were supposed to wait there and till our train come... It looks more like SG's LRT than a train!
    You board the "train" and put on your seat belts. We were then given bagpacks of different variations told to choose the one we hated. So I took a pink bag with a small red light attached to it... The ride was like very fun and fast! Because we sat like sideways, so when it go down, I can't feel the uneasiness :)

    We reached our location and everyone was wearing this white tee with some weird blue printings on it ... Some with very faint printings and some with dark printings. The building looks like some old old westernized train station. Very old and everyone in the building are all barefooted OoO.

    There is this female teacher with tan big huge muscles shouting across the parade square. " the girl with the pink shining bag! Dont just stand there and block traffic! Hurry up and wear your shirt and fall in! " that's why... I hate pink and plus it's like so attention seeking ..

    Opened my bag, I saw a faint blue print shirt and it fits in just nice ! OoO mysterious!

    When we fall in, the female teacher was called Mdm M ... ( surprisingly I remembered a name from my dreams )
    Mdm M briefed us to first get barefooted in order to go into the building because if not we will awaken the demon which name I've forgotten. Then she gave this example that If a person went into your house with shoes on are you happy? No right? So go barefooted is the best! Or else we will anger the demon.

    Then off we go, barefooted and went to this counter where you just tell your name to this counter lady and she will calculate your room number ... I got room 804. WenJing got room 808 and Fawn got room 2 ... ( Fawn! I rmb you in my dreams finally!!!)

    I got to my room 804 and went in... Surprisingly, it's not my own personal room.. I've got to share it with 3 other people... And all are of mixed gender.. Holy shit! One of them is a guy that always plays the violin, a girl who loves to carry a notebook and another guy which was the one who told me that he wouldnt give me his ice at the station.. Lol... Total 4 ppl , 2 girls and 2 guys ...

    We later fall in the parade square under the extremely hot sun which is like so binding that I can't even look straight ahead. For ppl who took the ice, good for them. For me, I just have to endure. Then there's this weirdo girl/guy I dun want to say suddenly hugged me from behind! And I'm like " go away!" but she/he just come back again and I'm like "stop it!" and pushed the person away using all my strength, I fell to the ground and got defeated by the heat... The most gross thing is that we don't get to eat and bathe!!!
    Just go back to the room to sleep T^T

    while sleeping, I woke up to hear the sound of violin and pretend to sleep and listen to it. It was beautifully played but just abit eerie. Just then the music stopped and I saw my roommate staring at me. He came closer and asked me " you want me to finish playing this songs right?" in this disgusting tone. I was utterly disgusted and said " no,go away I want to sleep" but he didn't move away. Instead he told me the story of his violin even though I pretended to sleep.
    The wood on this violin is made up of this father's bones and the strings are his blood vessels or organs . The bow was made up of bone of this mum and the hair of the mum for the of the bow.. No wonder I thought that why was it black rather than blonde!! Then he keep plucking the E string till I feel almost dizzy and sleep...

    For some reasons the white shirt with faint blue printings means that you are a senior and dark blue means that you are a newbie.. But I just got there today so why am I light blue and wenjing's and fawn's are dark blue T^T

    What we did are very opposite of our daily lives that's why it's called mirror camp... Mirror represents the opposite side of somethings so yeah.. I also don't know the meaning of this camp... OoO

    "Mirror Camp" was Posted On: Saturday, January 14, 2012 @6:33 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.