ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Dreams always:)

    Hey! I know it's been like centuries since is posted a dream :) now here's a short one to enjoy... Basically it's like horror to me :/
    Enjoy!

    My family and I went to this amusement park where it is famous for it's ROLLER COASTERS! The roller coasters are called " 4 elements ". Why?
    Because there are 4 roller coaster made up of "ice", "fire", "earth" and lastly "air"
    Each "element"( represents the roller coaster) can bring you to different journeys and will so call "battle" with each other. Of course my family and I were like oblivious to what will happen. So I took the "fire" and the rest of my family took the "ice" as there are no more seats left in "ice" .And off we go~~!
    it was a very typical roller coaster ride but it's just that I am sitting inside FIRE!
    It's warm but not hot. The flames keep on licking my face and making my vision blurry.
    Soon, the "battle" has began. it was "fire" V.S "ice" ( OMG! ) and "air" V.S " earth"
    So I was not really enjoying my roller coaster ride because I was like alone when all of a sudden, I heard screams and "fire" stopped abruptly. I was nearly thrown off!!
    Then it keeps moving forward but bounced back again as if something has jammed the wheels.
    So I strained my eyes to look that "ice" actually froze "fire"'s wheels and that we are unable to move ...
    Then "fire" blasted into red hot flames and melt the frozen wheels as well as "ice" ! And then all the passengers on "ice" ( which are my family members) fall into this small narrow tunnel. "fire" moves towards the tunnel and wanting to burn them !! Of course I was like HOLY SHIT! NO!! but luckily the tunnel was too small for "fire" to pass through. So "fire" just left and suddenly , I felt a strong gust of wind .. It's "air"!!!!
    It's like sucking off all oxygen supply so that "fire" will extinguish. At this point " earth" was of course defeated by "air" so "air" came to attack "fire" who defeated "ice" ( sounds more like a game then a dream aye?) .
    So "fire" bust into flames again to produce toxic gas ( I wonder how) and poisoned "air" and when "air" was defeated, there is this mass amt of oxygen being produced. And "fire" went crazy. The flames were no longer orange but BLACK! Black-ish purple so it's like overloaded with oxygen?
    Oh well. But rmb! I'm like inside "fire" and it started to get really cold instead of hot. I was like freezing to death and then the defeated "earth" came! using it's last of it's "strength", it bodyslam "fire" and then there was like millions of earthworms dropping from the sky onto me!! So, not thinking, I jumped out of "fire" but the millions of earthworms joined tgt like a rope and held on to me... ahh~!
    Sharks! I probably fainted ...

    Lol.. Yeah. Thats all I have rmb... Though there are a few more but they just don't quite get to be a story :/
    Sorry!
    Bb~~

    "Dreams always:)" was Posted On: Sunday, January 8, 2012 @9:44 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.