ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    無条件幸福論 [ Theory of Unconditional Happiness ]



    See~! See!!!!
    OMG ! i finally got they;re pictures !!!!
    Woohoo!
    yay!
    I'm so duper happy like crazy
    Practically Jumping Up and Down my bed ... not only I have the pic..
    I HAVE THE SONG!
    finally ~
    But I'm still buying the DVD no matter WHAT!
    No one's gonna stop me ( I guess no one would =D )
    HEHEH... grinning from ear to ear....

    2 more days to AFA'10!
    OMG ~ my first time cosplaying
    hehehehehe....
    lolololololol
    I'm laughing....
    Currently sewing my pants to add in more deco.... but I'm now troubled abt the make-up and hair-style... I wanted something more Visual-Kei like....
    I've been watching videos of make-up tutorials and hair tutorials but I just think that they are TOO flashy for me... even if I put the SIMPLE there....
    (sighs)
    Its gonna be on SATURDAY!
    OMG ~
    so damn excited +D
    hehe.... but I just need to blog...
    I just think that bloggin is really essential for ME!
    and I just cannot live without blogging ~
    hehehe..... IN a year I must at least Blog about 2months.....
    Hehehe...
    I wonder how long will this blog go on till ????
    Started since Primary 5 ( 11 years-old)
    so Its like around 3 years if 2010's ended!
    wow! OMG
    hehe.... I didn;t know... =D
    ahhh ~~~~
    Kyes.... going to sew my lovely pants with red circles around it to fit UMBREON !


    HAHAHAHHA...
    FLIES TO THE END OF THE EARTH

    "無条件幸福論 [ Theory of Unconditional Happiness ]" was Posted On: Thursday, November 11, 2010 @8:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.