ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Randomizing Stuff

    Well Well Well ~
    EXAMS over!
    School Stills carry on as usual T.T
    BUT! there will be holidays!
    And what shall we do during the holidays?
    Nth - We'll be bored to DEATH!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hmm... Well ganna start blogging cos I miss you ~
    I'm gonna COSPLAY! with LingWah and QiaoPei as UMBREON !
    LingWah would be the Yellow one , QiaoPei be the Blue one and I'm the red one ~
    WOOHOO~ got to really start preparing.. I've already thought up of the hair style..
    Its HOST - HAIR! I wanted to try it once even if it turns out not nice on me... WELL~ here I came HOST - HAIR !

    Going back to school for school tmr... [ what language is this man! ]
    yar... OMG ! need to prepare loads of stuff and my pocket will grow a LARGE hole
    T_T for Life , for FUN! it had to be DONE ! [ rhymes ! ]

    School tmr is a horror.. going to get back results tmr and yap... scared and scared...
    Going to collect my Contacts on tues !!!! YAY!
    excited ~
    I re-constructed my blog ~ WOO~ into a more simpler version HEHE
    cos i will kinda get confused with my previous one ... here comes simplicity!

    Well here ends for today.. bye~
    Go Beyond this line is OPTIONAL ! i repeat OPTIONAL ~ WOHOO~
    ________________________________________________________________________

    R.P.G special pictures !
    I think It comes from a magazine and some fans scan it ! THANK YOU~
    TAKERU
    MASATO
    YUJI
    OMG ! I love this combie ! ahh~ [ nosebleed ]
    CHIYU!~~~~~
    And Finally SHINPEI!
    YAPP! YAY! so happy for them ~
    Well... can say I'm like a ''stalker '' depends ba
    Ppl who read until here thank you~
    I'm wondering n thinking really hard wether to open up another blog for these (above pics) or just continue what I'm doing like now..
    Mixing my life story with my craziness ~
    Any comments or suggestions pls tag in the tagbox/cbox/chatbox...
    I need to know!
    Have a NICE DAY~

    "Randomizing Stuff" was Posted On: Sunday, October 17, 2010 @9:25 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.