ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Wacky Dream : Poking Zombies & others

    Hi! Long time NO post esp my DREAMS! DO YOU MISS THEM??! yar! I miss them DEARLY!
    I came back from Taiwan like 3 nights ago and the MOST satisfying thing this that I have OBTAIN! TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL ! i'm playing the music NOW! in my ears! I bought it from the music store in the bookshop there ... when i found the CD i was like hugging FAWN! hahahah so happy :D

    Ok, now back to buisness ...
    HERE COMES THE DREAMS!
    POKING ZOMBIES
    I'm having dancing lessons ( i dunno WHY?! ) and it is late at night.. VERY DARK! I was called to stay back becos i'm not listening to lessons and was being punished.
    After my punishment I was walking down the stairs and heard some girls from ballet class saying that there is a CRAZY OLD MAN walking around the area and they are terrified to go home.
    The NEXT dancing lesson I was again being punished becos of the same old reason. I heard screams and they are from the ballet girls. They ran up the stairs to our room and locked the doors. I, sweeping the floor as punishment looked at them dumbfounded ?_? huh?
    They door shook furiously and the girls was like " ahh~ the old man is outside! dun open the door ! DUN OPEN THE DOOR! "
    and then they fainted... i brought them to the resting room near the UNLOCKED BACK DOOR! and when I was walking my way back I saw my teacher unlocking the LOCKED DOORS! " NOOO~ " BUT too late... ' SWISH! ' went to door and a woman like 1.80m stood there with claws, dripping sliva and also curly hair with reddish eyes.
    She grope my teachers neck and bit his back shoulder. He collapsed the the ground. I remembered that the back door wasn't locked and ran there. the girls were standing there with and old short man between them. I was frightened and ran past them. To my horror I ran as fast as I could to home, eyes closed. The news didn't report any zombie-bitting ppl so I thought that maybe it was my imagination lah!
    Next day, went to school with school uniform , nametag, badge.
    Ms Lee brought us to a garden to study the plants there. Then the gardener(old man) cripped up and bit Ms Lee in the neck and then she collpased.
    We all ran and the old man went chasing us.. SURPRISINGLY while I was running I felt like I was flying ! WEE~ but then little did I know that the students on the upper levels were also bitten and transformed into ZOMBIES! They were jumping down like RAINING ZOMBIES! some landed on me but i shook them off.
    When I reached the ground Fawn ( turned into ZOMBIE ) grabbed my from behind and tried to bite me . She succeded actually but then I saw my Pri school principal ( Mrs James ) taking a needle to poke me .
    I recovered to human. I using the back of my school badge and poke Fawn, first, here eyeballs turned back to white instead of red. But for dunno what reasons she collpased and I have to like dragg her. I found WJ and the others and I poked them all! some fainted some stood straight and they helped to carry the fainted ones.
    We ran to the HALL and hid there . apparently most of the ppl which didn't turn back to zombies were hidhing there. Mr Lim standing on the stage hiding inside a glass container ( protecting himself ba ) holding a mic saying " Do Not Panic! When there are 757 zombies present at a time, this chaos would stop. "
    We cowered together and squatted. Teacher closed the doors of the Hall and we all stay super close to one another.
    "BANG! BANG! BANG! " went the doors of the halls and FLUNG! went the doors the zombies were slowly coming , approching !!!! We all got ready our pointy Bagde ready to poke.
    One came close and I poke it " POOF! " that person returned to normal.
    But I started to wonder , " if we keep on poking, wouldn't it NOT reach 757, then wouldn't it END! " AHHHHH~ I threw my bagde and told the others to stop but sadly the were turned into zombies.
    "756! one more to 757 ! girl faster go get bite! like this then can END! " shouted a teacher . I dun wan to get bitten again. I'm scared , frightened. SUPER TERRIFIED! clueless and RAN into the crowd of zombies but none of them want to bite me. I turned around and saw some disgusting scene. A zombie was like shaking the unconcious FAWN and they were playing her by tossing her around the crowd . I tried to blend in and acted like them. When they tossed Fawn to me she was covered in BIT MARKS! I pitied her and stop the chain of tossing. Suddenly,
    Fawn opened her eyes and shouted " YOU BASTARD! " and off she sank her teeth into my neck T.T such curel ending T.T T.T T_T
    Other Short Dreams :
    [ P.E shorts ]
    Because, during the TaiWAN trip I forgotten to bring my P.E short which was kinda desperately needed! But unfortuantely I dun have one as well as the rest , they dun have extra. So I slept regretting " Why didn't I bring them! " This is what I dreamt then :
    After a day's hike , I opened up my luaggae to take out my bathing tools and sleeping clothes. I saw a P.E surfacing at the top of my clothes I was so HAPPY! " AH! SO I DID BRING ONE! ah ya! Why didn't I saw it in my luaggage so I would have wore it instead of my jeans to hike T_T oh well since its over I might as well go bathe "
    I threw the P.E shorts aside and wanted to take out my clothes... I discovered another pair of P.E shorts " ah ya! So I brought 2! hahaha... "
    Searching for my clothes I found out that my Luaggae is FILLED WITH P.E SHORTS " AHHHH~ WHERE DID THE REST OF MY CLOTHES GO??? WHY IS MY LUAGGAE INFESTED WITH P.E SHORTS!!!"
    [ Domo goes " BOOM " ]
    Because Jessica and Hui Shi won BIG DOMOs and they were comfy! very soft very cute >.<
    On the Day before our depature flight, that night I dreamt this :
    On the plane, we were happily flying back to singapore and then, BOOM!
    a BOOM sound scared the crowd. I was in the toilet so I ran out of the cubical to see what had happened... I saw a spectacular scene... the DOMOs were exploding boom! and shooting out mini FIREWORKS showing signs of Domo and friends ... I was like -.- huh?
    then the person in the other cubical came out " grrrr! " said that person I turned around and found that it was A BIGGER DOMO! ahhhh~ tick tok tick tok BOOM!
    HAHAHAHA THATS ALL!
    hope you guys enjoyed reading them :D
    I'M GLAD IF YOU DID:D
    I'll try if I COULD remember any dreams and post it all out ..
    hehe
    See You!

    "Wacky Dream : Poking Zombies & others" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 1, 2010 @9:16 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.