ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Problems I face with research


    Okays I should actually be doing my research on Weights Training but I decided to blog about how I feel OR what I had experince ...
    Usually when we do research we would go GOOGOLE / YAHOO / etc.
    But then for me I prefer GOOGLE :D
    haha .. thats not the point.
    ACTUALLY ! I always hate it when the info says this like :
    Although weight training is similar to bodybuilding, they have different objectives. Bodybuilders compete in bodybuilding competitions; they train to maximize their muscular size and develop extremely low levels of body fat. In contrast, most people who participate in weight training train to improve their strength and anaerobic endurance while not giving special attention to reducing body fat below normal. Weight training participants tend to focus on compound exercises to build basic strength, whereas bodybuilders often use isolation exercises to visually separate their muscles, and to improve muscular symmetry. If your goals in weight training are serious, then look no further than Miracles for Men’s products, your weight training goals depends on it. Weight training is now a very popular form of stress and tension release, so why not back up your weight training goals, with ultimate weight training supplements to balance your training with your diet.
    ..............................

    You get what I mean?
    No? Ok.. shall explain
    Firstly read/ scan through the red sentences.. WOW! such great info!!! I'm impressed! I shall read on MORE ...
    Secondly READ the purple sentences... WTH! Promoting their product... I have LOADS to say....
    Lastly COMMENT !
    okay... I'm not saying that promoting the product means that it is wrong or VERY WRONG ..
    I just feel that it should state that it is promoting their Miracle For Mens product before saying all those green lines...
    Look further, we researchers , like me! who go to the NET to research for stuff like these specifically search for SCIENCE OF WEIGHTS TRAINING and not PRODUCTS FOR WEIGHTS TRAINING ... damn...
    I dun blame them actually but the most fustrating part is that MOST i said MOST not all .. MOST of the website are like:
    " Then here's your friendly healthcare miracle ____________(products' name) "
    OR
    "So what you need is _______(products' name ) , it helps you ____(functions) "
    OR
    " HURRY GET YOUR ______(product's name ) WHILE STOCKS LASTS! :D "
    ok. I've no more examples in my head but there are thousands more in the NET!
    hahas... Well haha...
    But its true... wouldn't you get sizzled if it happens to be like this ?

    "Problems I face with research" was Posted On: Monday, June 14, 2010 @8:06 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.