ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Swimming in " Project Pool "

    Oh man!
    Oh no!
    I'm drowning into " Project Pool "
    I don't want to research
    I don't want to re-phrase
    I don't want to REPEAT!

    I hate projects
    That needs so much info
    That one small board can't even squeeze them in!

    Cut and Cut
    Paste and Paste
    Print and Print

    Shoot!
    Printing error, RE-PRINT!
    cutting problems , RE-CUT!
    Pasting problems, RE-PASTE!

    Saving the environment?
    NOT LIKE THIS!
    cut down on projects can :
    ~save time
    ~save paper
    ~save electricity

    See ? so efficient..
    Without projects for a year = EARTH HOUR lor!

    HAHA
    so LAMO .... maybe not maybe it is ! ahh forget it
    Acted in front of the whole class made me feel so embarassed to go to school tmr... T,T
    I even did the " sorry sorry " act ( copied from SUPER JUNIOR ) ahhh~
    I acted liked an idot! NOO~
    haha
    did project again! tmr doing CDP with FAWN and ShuHui and ZiHua... [sigh] i didn't get my afternoon nap for like A WEEK! and today is the result of not having afternoon nap...
    I was like hunching back..
    Giving Mrs Ma the "white eyeball'' look .. I think I looked like a ghost.. I was so tired that my EYEBALLS WENT UP ON ITS OWN WHILE I'M HAVING OPENED EYELIDS!
    my side of view : everywhere looked like those " broken televison '' view.. the black and white dotts and lines kept moving up and down that one..
    ahh~ must sleep must sleep!
    GOOD NITE!

    I want TOKYOMUZiCALHOTEL!
    Fawn reminded me of it TODAY!

    "Swimming in " Project Pool "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 @9:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.