ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Happy New Year~!

    HI~
    I know its very longggg since i last posted and of cos i'm really damn sad that i missed my chance on posting my very last post of 2009 but no worries
    THIS is my first post in 2010~!
    LETS WELCOME THE NEW YEAR then
    hmm...
    yesterday really had fun with 6F hahas...
    watched AVATAR and got the 2nd row form the front and strained our necks
    lols named it :
    '' NECK ENURANCE ''
    lets all try the first row next time okay guys?!
    hahahs i bet none of them wanted :P
    since its like a toture
    Wearing 3-D glasses and specs makes my nose ache.... T.T
    but overrall
    THE MOVIE ROCKS
    AVATAR
    but then there was like this couple sitting beside me and the male was like very IRRITATING~!
    the arm rest right? his damn elbow kept on getting excited and nugde me so many times whenever its the very exciting part T.T
    but enjoyed it :D
    Alecia had a sudden call and then it is like WRONG NUMBER ~!
    lols....
    the movie was nice
    the movie was good
    the movie was fantastic
    the movie is a must watch~!
    muaHAHAHAHAHA
    okays...
    oh~ i remembered the MRT trip on the way to DG
    hahas made me wanna laugh outt again....
    hmm....
    HY was like ganna go her friend's house and WQ prevent her from going buy sitting on her lap hahahs
    so cute
    then abt hougang a middle-aged man sat beside Kiat and taked to him with loads of stuff until we got the DG ~.~ wanted to laugh but can't
    Welll I'm now not watching animes but improving my drawing by 1st copying all those whatever there's to copy ~ since i've 0% talent can't play musical instruments of dance or whatever so must as well improve of my sucky drawings ... no chioce .. hehehe
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    AGAIN

    "Happy New Year~!" was Posted On: Friday, January 1, 2010 @2:36 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.