ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Second last day of SCHOOL!

    okays.... :) today wasn't that bad...I was expecting something not that pleasent to happen but in the end it turn out quite well~! I'm surprised and at the same time i'm glad! today wasn't that bad but instead was good~.....okays lets proceed to TODAY!

    Morning
    I had difficulty waking up and yar...was still sleeping until my mama pushed me down off my bed and stepping me? i'm not sure....(very sleepy then) took 82 which i ran for today that make me look like an idiot~
    walked to school and met up with Jo and Je and KKT -.- and walked to school... then later, talking and talking nd then, a teacher came and called my name. i was like O.o huh? nvm...i shall go... Chelsea , SiEn , Javier was with me....then later after a very confused peirod, i saw what we are going to get...what award we are going to get....
    FINE LADIES AWARD
    dUN ask me why cos i was also very shock...me? fine lady? The teacher must be cocked-eyed...Ms Lee also agreed to this...hahaha.
    then later, Hifzhan , Bryan and Mark came and of course they were having the TURE GENTLEMEN award....hahahaha......its really funny...maybe not.. hurhur>.<
    My name was being called and then went to the front, shook Mrs Tay's hand and she was like gritting her teeth while smile and at the same time saying"look in thec camera'' at me...i wanted to laugh but cannot, this shows NO respect!!!!! i really had a shock that i would get this award.... hehehehe....
    Afternoon
    watched lots of shows like''meet the robinsons'' and one chinese show ..heheh both very nice :) GOOD!
    later had CCA and yar...went to it but then we did some very fun things.... formed into our groups and then talked about Props...ahhhh~ our group is lacking of MENPOWER!!!!! Deon is like always always slacking???? na...just say that he always? no he recently didn't come...Husna today tummy problems so tata...went home ...left Fezza , Leon and WenYu and of cos me lah....... quite fun but then went home abit late and then....i'm afraid that my November and December hoildays will be FULLY packed!!! i'm worried that i can't make it to the class chalet...T.T wish to have a 6F class chalet.....
    but....
    Is it too LATE???
    i shall leave this question hanging .....TATATAS~!

    "Second last day of SCHOOL!" was Posted On: Thursday, October 29, 2009 @8:35 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.