ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Now I'm going to post about my Dreams....there are 3 in total but they are all very long so i shall post one at a time:)



    "Random Adventures''



    I was walking the spiral staircase in my school to go up to the music room when i felt that i'm like sinking downwards...
    The grey stairs looked so white...it became TOFU!!!!!!!!
    i grope for the other staircases but then i was like only grabbing TOFU! i was in shock and then finally i managed to climb up the stairs but the whole school become like TOFU! i jumped out of the buliding and landed ona big chilli and then floated off ...then, there is a big strong current that sweeped me away to the Punggol beach and then i feel into the sea and saw lots of weird weird creatures...just then a shark emerged and chased me in the water, i swim as fast as i could but to no avil.. it bit my leg and then later, i found myself on a giant jelly we both sank and the shark let go of his jaws. i crawl up and then slide down to the bottom.
    Then, i reached a cave and in it there are lots and lots of piano.
    i walked in and it was very silent.
    then there was a sound, like a cricket. then all the piano started playing and then i went to look at the pianos...to my shock, there was crickets playing the piano!!!!! i screamed and the crickets went flying all over me! i sweeped them away and ran to the nearest exit which was a wall with a rope danggling down .....seeing that the creatures are chasing me, i climbed up the rope and then landed on the opposite site. there was a bridge and it was the only way to go across to the other side.
    walked to the brigde but was very exhuasted.
    lay down on the brigde and then there was a huge wind. it was swaying left right left right very dizzy.
    Woke up and see that there was a river below miles below the birdge. there was enormous Crocs there..
    Freaked out and then faster walk to the other side...found myself in edgefield and then walked around the school.
    Just then, i saw a guy carrying a black ball shouting" get lost! you'll bomb the school! get lost!''
    the black ball is a BOMB!
    GOD! HOLY! of course i have to ran away! i took a random bike ad bike all my might closing my eyes
    When i opened my eyes, i was in a huge shopping going down an escalator! the place is so so big...bigger and huge than anything i can see but it is all fixed with ESCALATORS! after this is that escalator! oh my~ 'Escalator Paradise' I then escalated down to the exit and found a very crowded underground ZOO.
    i went to see the entrance fee but it was $10 and i had none...
    sadly, i just watched from the outside and then there are some weird creatures walking aroound it. they looked like shunks and a mixture of giraffe and sheep! wierd combination but it lookes CUTE!
    i then walked to a busstop and waited for a bus then bus 83 came. it was a double decker. looks very not nice.
    but still board the bus.

    In the bus, it looks perfectly like a normal bus. there is no staircase to the second level i was stunned and ignored my confused mind to sleep.
    just then, i feel like my seat is moving backwards. i woke up and then saw a slide forming infront of me. the end of the slide is pointing towards the exit of the bus. just then, the doorbell rang and passengers came sliding down the slide and off out of the bus. Just then, i looked around and saw an old lady sitting down on the last seat avaliable in the bus. there was a rumbling sound and then, we evalated upwards into the second level.O.O
    the second level was like a paradise . it hsad coffee shops and also a big garden... what is this bus??????
    Just then,i saw my destination and rang the door bell
    the floor is opening and then, there is a hole forming bigger and bigger below my feet. when it is big enough for a person to fit in, i slide down it and heard a ''beep'' sound[scan of ez-link card i guess] and i was out at the bustop. walking walking walking walking.....

    "" was Posted On: Friday, October 16, 2009 @3:13 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.