ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    HI! LONG TIME NO POST~!

    well, i missed posting...
    I missed 6FAITH VERY VERY MUCH! the most the most!
    spent almost a year without you guys are quite hard but i am QUICK in adapting to NEW environment.

    Got my EOY scores and yar...satisfied with it and yar....just pray or hope i can get MONEY!

    Wonder how is the 6f'08 class tee is going hahaha...
    Going to visit my beloved 6f classblog after posting this

    Nowdays got back into a fan of UVERworld!!!!!!!their songs rock! hahahahaha..just can't get sick abt them. ahh~ also now currently listening to them... hahaha :)[grins]
    ahhhhhhh~ in this sep-dec season, many more new animes came out. and there was one really cute.....Yumeiro Patissiere...
    well, animes are originally from MANGA but this particular anime, no matter how hard i find, there are no records of it...weird right?

    CCA resumed. English Drama is fun....had alot of things to do and yar...LOTS of things to do....It is always very fun. I'm having my first very performance and I'm like very very nervous..during pratice i'm always the one very LAME and the 'troublesome' being. always forgetting the lines or can't catch my breathe. always apologising until tired. -.-
    yesterday was one hell of a day. had P.E and then also had CCA.... went home abt 7++ hurried to finish my dinner and bath...then, i went to my heavenly place MY BED!!!!!!! I slept all the way till sunrise...
    went to school today STILL feeling sleepy.
    I slept during :
    *Ms Heng's lesson
    *Ms Lee's lesson
    And during these lessons i was disturbed by:
    *Jolene
    *JiaAnn
    *SiEn
    *THE ANNOUCEMENT

    what do i meant by the annoucememnt? there was this old old male teacher was lied that there was a fire in the D&T room and everyone as to evacuate. -.- we all got out and noticed that it was all a fake.
    It was a PRACTICE!!!!!
    omg....i was so tired. Jolene and I squatted till our legs are so so tired.
    then, there was all kinds are insects flying everywhere...I pit the grass...they are all dead or maybe three quaters dead.
    then, there was like a bee flying around Dion's butt..haha...told him but he was like "huh!?? what'' then I kicked his butt to warn him but then, the bee was like so glued to his ___ then, HongYang was like ''ahhh!~ sta away from me!'' Jolene was like very shocked hahaha


    "" was Posted On: Friday, October 23, 2009 @6:53 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.