ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Celebrating 100th post!

    hahahaha! This normal post is not normal.
    Why?
    Because this Post is the 1OOTH post!
    MuaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oKays.....
    Today We Had The Maths Olympiad Competition And Maths Remidal.
    During the maths olympiad I was like all the way 'ti-cam' one....cos the paper all the words and things are all clueless to ME!
    I was like OMG when I saw the paper.
    After that I slept for 20 mins
    Then We went to the canteen and eat Pizza and Chicken wings and star munchies[hush browns]
    Then Mark lead the 'eating' cheer....it was quite dotted then
    But lucky he got lead so we can eat.
    when the cheer was done, WeiYao adn Gary was the first to eat he wings...Fawn said that they way they eat was scary
    then we had our maths remidal...WenJing & Fawn and me was like talking and laughing about the CampRock the Actress[main] because the mouth always open very big when singing....
    Remidal ended and then WenJing, Jolene, me went home together....
    Jolene and me felt thristy so we went to KFC and drink!
    Jolene's Unknown of the camera FACE
    Her 'aware of the Camera reaction'My UN-GLAM face
    Then later on, I went home and faster bath cos WQ coming to my house and slack hahahaha
    Then when i haven't bath finfished WQ came and then slack together...
    hehehehe
    ahhhhhh~
    then my dad came home scared WQ
    HAHAHAHA
    I shall go watch SPIRAL now bye~

    "Celebrating 100th post!" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @7:49 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.