ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Prefect's Camp 2009 [complete]

    Last Day of School
    The day when everyone was in Class for the last day...
    The day that we have to take the report book...
    The day I got 6th in class...

    Prefects Camp
    The day I went to school with my stuff...
    The day I 'Bond' with other prefects of other levels...

    The day I introduced myself...
    The day I knew that I'm in the gruop called Sixteen Perfections[SP]...

    The day I knew 12 new people...
    The day me,JiaYu,Chelsea,Sien ate dinner wif Mark&Titus[class bonding]...
    The day I did not go home and sleep...
    The day I miss my Bed...
    The day I bath in 5mins...
    The day I watch Twilight again...
    The day I sleep in my sleeping bag...
    The day I sweat while sleeping...
    The day I can't sleep...
    The day I drank Milo at 1am...
    The day is : Friday
    That day about 6am I heard an anime song CRESCENDO...
    That day I woke up and discovered that i'm in school...
    That day I wore my uniform and did duties
    That day I then knew is Secondary 2 parents meeting
    That day Chelsea and I was taking care of 2N1 class attendance
    That day I knew Mr Chin was 2N1 form teacher
    That day we went to the Beach
    That day I went Barefooted
    That day 3 groups of 'ang mo girls' told us to take a pic with the peace sign
    That day I bought F&N groovy grape and drank in MRT
    That day I bath less than 5mins
    That day my foot hurt due to walking in the sand
    That day I & some ppl was scolded due drinking sweet drinks in MRT...
    That day they played InkHeart but I slept
    That day I knew I scared someone when I woke up suddenly and stood up.
    That day I slept peacefully
    That day I'm scared to go to the toilet without waking people up...
    That day I heard an Indain song and laughed while sleeping
    That day is :
    Saturday
    This day I woke up...
    This day I walked around in Slippers most of the day...
    This day my foot's pain decreases...
    This day I played Captian'sBall...
    This day i missed home
    This day I cleaned the classroom
    This day I found out that a boy was in the girls toilet holding a can of deodorant,making the toilet nice smelling.
    This day I played Castle
    This day I went home
    This day I found that there was 14 new messages:
    12 from XY
    1 from WQ
    1 from my aunt

    This day I slept n wake up to on com
    This day I chat with WQ
    This day my sis nagg at me to sleep
    This day WQ scared got ghosts[read from her blog]
    This day is :
    Sunday

    "Prefect's Camp 2009 [complete]" was Posted On: Monday, June 1, 2009 @12:41 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.