ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello

    only the 'about' and 'refresh' buttons are workable. the rest are shingzed up

    [THE-NIECE] - the blogger, I TOTALLY LOVE GREEN! and this blog had been with me since i was 11? so today 7 April 2012, I'm giving this baby a whole new make-over =D

    ~ anime is my fandom

    ~ cosplay is my hobby

    ~ design is my passion

    friends and family are my LOVES


    LINKS

    hahahas


    sIS

    ChuaLiYing

    Jesslyn

    MingJing

    Falcons&Friends


    6FaithFalcon

    WQ

    Alecia(chio bu)

    iSABEL

    yufang

    Zi Hua

    Gladys

    KaLee

    Yiwen

    Hayyan

    SHiNe

    Odie

    Jeryl

    Freddie

    {E}lanie

    Jav

    Cherine
    NVSS


    1E1[NVSS]

    1E2[NVSS]

    1E3[NVSS]

    1E4[NVSS]

    1E5[NVSS]

    Chloe

    Jolene

    Li Yong

    Mark

    Javier

    ChiaChee

    Mandy

    Vanessa

    Hifzhan

    Ruben

    SiEn

    JiaAnn

    GuainTian

    JiaYu
    Jeline

    Fieqah

    Sharlene

    Dion

    QiaoPei

    Sherry


    just re-fresh is you've gone lost here


    like it?
    tagboard







    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    HAHAHA! we are now EXAMS-FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To stress-out ourselves, we went to HougangMall rooftop playground!
    LiYong, Jolene,Shu hui

    Jeline at the bottom , Jolene at the top
    The next three pics were the time i surrender my phone to Jeline i think...
    WEE~! me sitting on the thingy. Joyce running away...WenJing taking pics. of me? ?????
    I was laughing my butt off the pole...my backview.. ;)
    Jeline taking Wenjing...Wenjing taking Jeline.
    Joyce looks like she is gonna vomit on Fawn...feeling quezy yeah?!
    Wenjing FINALLY got on.
    LiYong and Shu Hui appeared from inside the mall...where they go just now?????
    Everyone resting from their DIZZY heads..including me!
    ILLEGAL GATHERING! OMG!..
    this is when a securtiy guard came and ask for our school name...but we didn't do anything BAD!
    The long w8 of the toilet resulting Jeline's SIAN FACE
    Joyce,Jeline,Me,ShuHui testing out the mirror!
    We took it before we left the toilet for the POPULAR bookstore.
    I bought ICE-CREAM! 70cents...guess which is mine and which is Fawn's
    After that, We got to go HOME! Jeline Jolene, Wenjing, Shu Hui went to see LiYONG..... but no luck..dunno where she went....??
    So we went to the fitness court and talk......
    After the talk, this is what happened...BYE BYE!!!!! and see you guys in school on MONDAY!

















    "" was Posted On: Thursday, May 14, 2009 @4:57 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.